Cleaning without stains: how to wash the windows and rub them to shine
Clean and shining windows without divorces - this is the business card of any hostess. And to help the hostess come a lot of different cleaning products that can be bought at any supermarket. However, often these tools are quite expensive. Therefore, today we want to tell you about the proven methods of cleaning windows that our grandmothers used.
- Windows can be easily washed with a solution of ammonia and water in a ratio of 1: 4. It is preferable to wipe the glass with an old newspaper, because it is not so quickly soaked and adds shine to the surface due to the lead, which is contained in printing paper.
- Windows can also be cleaned with chalk or tooth powder dissolved in water.
- A solution of 1 tablespoon of starch and a liter of water will help get rid of a layer of dust and dirt.
- A couple of drops of vegetable oil will add shine to your windows.
- A solution of glycerin, water, a couple of drops of ammonia will relieve dust from settling on the windows.
- And the glass is well cleaned with ordinary salt. Then just need to rinse well.
- In winter, you can clean the windows with a solution of water and strong alcohol.
- Bleach can be used to clean slushy windows.
- If you want to change the shade of glass closer to the new year, use the blue solution for blue and copper sulfate for green.
- It is recommended not to wash the windows in strong sunshine, otherwise it will be difficult to fight divorces.