How to connect uninterrupted?
Watch the video
In order not to spoil the computer, you need to know how to properly connect an uninterruptible power supply to it. Due to this device, your PC will be protected from power surges, and you will be able to save important documents if you suddenly turn off the lights.
How to charge and connect
So, to get started, charge an uninterruptible power supply (UPS).
- To do this, connect it to the network and leave to charge for 6 hours to 95%. Connect the computer at this time should not, like other external power sources, such as a printer or scanner.
- After the set time, connect the computer to the UPS, following further tips.
- Connect the uninterruptible power supply to the computer using the special wires that come with the kit. Turn on the computer in the power filter (tee).
- Try turning on your PC without electricity. This way you will make sure that the uninterruptible power supply is working.
You will also need to get used to the correct inclusion of the PC.
- First you need to turn on the uninterruptible power supply. Click on the turn on button and wait until it turns on.
- Then you can turn on the computer. Very important: do not turn on the UPS and computer at the same time.
If the power of the back-up box is required, you can also connect a monitor, a scanner, and a printer. But keep in mind that the more devices and UPSs are connected, the less it will work without a power source.