How to cook a salad with pepper and apple
- Preparation time:10 minutes
- Cooking time:5 minutes
Salad with pepper and apple
We offer you a new version of the New Year's salad of crab sticks and corn. Fresh vegetables and fruits give the appetizer juiciness and brightness. The dish can be prepared for a festive table or an ordinary family dinner.
- Red vegetables, boiled eggs, apples and crab sticks cut into small cubes.
- Sprinkle the fruit with lemon juice so that they do not darken.
- Flip the corn into a colander.
- Mix the prepared products, add to taste the salt and mayonnaise.
If desired, crab sticks can be replaced with boiled shrimp.
Salad of apples, bell peppers and ham
A hearty and beautiful snack can be laid out in tartlets or large chips.
- ham - 200 g;
- Apple - 1 pc .;
- yellow bell pepper - 1 pc .;
- mayonnaise - 90 g;
- peeled celery - 2 pcs .;
- red salad onion - 0.5 pcs .;
- pine nuts - 60 g;
- lemon juice - 30 g;
- Mix pepper and salt to taste.
- Cut ham, vegetables and fruit into small cubes. Mix apples with lemon juice.
- Crush onions and celery.
- Combine the prepared products in a bowl, add nuts, salt, ground pepper and mayonnaise. Stir the ingredients, lay them in tartlets.
Instead of ham, you can take boiled meat or grilled chicken breast.
Sweet pepper and cheese snack
Light and tender salad can be prepared on weekdays for lunch or dinner.
- Bulgarian peppers of different colors - 3 pcs .;
- ham - 300 g;
- apples - 2 pcs .;
- cheese - 200 g;
- mayonnaise - 90 g
- Slice the peppers and ham into cubes, and grate the apples and cheese.
- Mix the prepared ingredients with mayonnaise. Add spices or salt if necessary.
Before serving, send the snack in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Snack with apples and chickpeas
The recipe for this healthy dish is useful to those who try to eat right.
- chickpeas - 200 g;
- sour apples - 2 pcs .;
- red pepper - 1 pc .;
- olive oil - 90 ml;
- carrots - 1 pc .;
- lemon juice - 40 g;
- greens - 0.5 bunches;
- salt - 1 pc.
- Fruits and vegetables cut into strips.
- Mix the products with boiled chickpeas, season the salad with lemon juice and olive oil.
- Garnish with chopped greens.
Salad can be served as a side dish.
If you wish, you can come up with your own salad recipe. The main ingredients go well with cucumbers, seafood and sausage.