How to cook apple jam?
Apples are known for their great benefits. They have tremendous nutritional value, and also have a really interesting taste. Very often, apples are prescribed for avitaminosis, depression, and they are also popular in medical diets. Let's talk about how to cook healthy and tasty apple jam.
Knowledgeable housewives say that it is best to use summer apples for jam. They have a pronounced taste, as well as more useful.
- 1 kilo of apples;
- 500 grams of sugar;
- 150 milliliters of water.
- Wash the apples, peel them and remove the seeds and cores from them.
- Cut the apples into small pieces.
- Put the apples in the pan and cover them with water. If the water was not enough, pour more. Boil for half an hour on low heat until the apples are soft.
- After that, cool the apples and using a blender or mixer turn into a puree.
- Again, put the pan on the fire, add sugar, stir and cook over low heat for a few minutes to half an hour depending on the desired thickness.
- Pour the jam in sterilized jars and roll up. Cover them with a blanket and leave until they cool down.
Done! You got a diet and healthy jam.