How to cook chicken Kiev?
Most housewives love cutlets not only because of their taste, but also because of the cooking method and convenience of serving - meat cutlets come with almost any side dish. Most often, meatballs are made from minced meat, that is, meat that is passed through a meat grinder. In second place are chopped burgers, that is, burgers, the meat of which is finely cut, without turning into stuffing stuffing. Chicken Kiev are not more popular than classic meatballs, but for a change, you can try to cook them - this is the recipe we will look at in our article.
The classic recipe for chicken Kiev
Initially, the recipe for meatballs was this: slices of chicken fillet with butter were beaten with a hammer, which, as it were, drove the butter into the chicken. Then they began to use beef, pork and other meat for cooking. We will consider in the article the original recipe for making meatballs.
- Chicken breast without skin;
- 100 grams of high-quality butter;
- 1 chicken egg;
- bread crumbs;
- vegetable oil;
- Take the chicken fillet and cut it in half, make cuts.
- Beat off the chicken meat with a hammer and rub it with a mixture of salt and pepper.
- Chop the parsley finely and melt the butter a little.
- Mix oil and greens thoroughly, form the filling and put in the refrigerator for a while so that it does not lose its shape. Five minutes is usually enough.
- Break an egg into a plate and pour the required amount of milk. Whisk as for an omelet.
- In the meat, put the stuffing of butter and parsley, fix it so that it was in the form of chops and not collapsed.
- Dip the meat in milk with an egg, then roll in flour.
- After that, dip in the milk with the egg again and roll in the bread crumbs.
- In a deep frying pan, heat the cooking oil for frying and put the resulting patties.
- At this time, preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Fry the patties for 5-6 minutes on each side, then send them to the oven. Ready cutlets will be approximately 10 minutes. It may take more time, but it will depend entirely on the oven.
In the event that you cannot for some reason dogomat burgers in the oven, you can pour some water into the pan, cover, reduce the heat and extinguish.
If you do not use salt when cooking cutlets, you can stew them in soy sauce.