How to cook fresh cabbage?
Fresh cabbage is rich in a variety of vitamins and trace elements. To preserve all the beneficial properties, it is best to use fresh cabbage. Now we will tell you how to cook fresh cabbage tasty and what dishes can be made from it. If you want to cook cabbage soup, use this recipe How to cook cabbage soup.
Shawarma with fresh cabbage
Shawarma is very popular, it is loved by adults and children. It is good because you can cook it quickly at home and take it with you on a picnic or on the road.
- A third of the cabbage,
- 1 bell pepper,
- 1 carrot,
- 2 onions,
- sour cream or mayonnaise,
- salt and spices then taste.
- Three grated carrots, cut onions and peppers.
- Finely chop cabbage.
- Turn on the fire and overcook the onions and carrots in the pan for about 5 minutes. Then add sour cream and mix. Immediately pour in some water about 50 ml. Simmer another 5-7 minutes.
- Mix the cabbage in the bowl and what was cooked in the pan. Mix, if it turned out not juicy enough, you can add more sour cream and mayonnaise. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut pita bread into several pieces. If it is a big pita, then you can into 4 parts.
- We impose there stuffing and wrap envelope.
After a long winter, fresh vegetables will charge you with all the necessary vitamins. Fresh cabbage salad is great for fried potatoes and pasta. It is also a separate dish.
- a third of a small cabbage;
- 2 bell peppers;
- 2 carrots;
- 1 onion;
- 2-3 tablespoons of oil (vegetable, olive)
- Shred small cabbage, carrots three grated, cut onions into rings
- Mix all ingredients in a large plate, add salt and add oil.
- Leave to infuse salad for 15 minutes so that it becomes juicier.
Fresh Cabbage Salad with Vegetables
Fresh cabbage goes well with a salad of tomatoes and cucumbers. In spring and summer, these vegetables are easy to buy, so it’s very easy to prepare a salad of vegetables with fresh cabbage. It is low in calories, light and rich in vitamins.
- 2 tomatoes,
- 1 cucumber
- a quarter of a cabbage,
- salt to taste
- 2-3 tablespoons of oil.
- We cut tomatoes and cucumbers as usual and chop cabbage finely.
- In order for the cabbage to give juice, it will need to be slightly crushed with your hands or a rolling pin.
- Mix all the ingredients in a salad bowl, salt to taste and fill with oil
- You can give a little lettuce to stand, about 5-7 minutes.
Enjoy your meal! Cook with pleasure.