How to cook grilled chicken in the oven?
Grilled chicken is a tasty, fast and popular dish. You can either buy it at the store or cook it yourself. Let's see how to cook grilled chicken.
How to cook grilled chicken: a classic recipe
How to cook the classic version of grilled chicken:
- Take a chicken carcass weighing 1.5 kg.
- Wash it thoroughly in cool water, remove blood clots, feathers, tail glands, fat and film.
- Drain the chicken with napkins.
- Put the chicken on the grill stand, rub it with olive oil.
- Mix 1/4 teaspoon salt, pepper, paprika, dried basil and dried oregano in a plate.
- Rub the chicken with spices.
After you have prepared the chicken carcass, put it in the oven, which you must preheat to 230 degrees. After 20 minutes, reduce the temperature to 200 degrees and leave the chicken for another 40 minutes. Check the readiness you can with a knife, piercing the chicken.If it is ready, take it out of the oven and after 10-15 minutes serve to the table.
How to cook grilled chicken on a skewer
For this you will need:
- Chicken carcass 1.5 kg .;
- 1 teaspoon of salt with a hill;
- 1 teaspoon black pepper;
- 1 teaspoon of red pepper;
- 1 tablespoon mustard;
- 100 grams of sour cream.
- Wash the carcass, clean it and dry it.
- Spices, salt, sour cream and mustard, mix thoroughly and spread the chicken inside and out.
- Put the meat marinate in the fridge for an hour. Also, the meat can be left for the whole night.
- After that, prepare everything for the grill: pass the skewer through the chicken, make an incision under the wings and fill the wings there. This will help them not to dry during the cooking process. Legs need to be tied together. This should lock the chicken on a spit.
- After everything is prepared, set the cooking mode "Grill" for 1 hour. Check the readiness of the chicken by piercing it with a knife. If fat is poured from the place you pierced, not blood, then it is ready.