How to cook stuffed pepper meat?
Stuffed meat peppers - this is a great first course dish that fits to the festive and family table. To prepare it is very simple. It is only necessary to follow the step by step instructions, which tells in detail how to make stuffed peppers.
Before you cook pepper stuffed with meat, you need to stock up on the following ingredients:
- rice - 150 g;
- pork or ground beef - 500 g;
- butter - 2 tbsp. spoons;
- medium sized peppers - 1 kg;
- carrots - 1 pc .;
- onion - 2 pcs .;
- olive oil - 1 tbsp. a spoon;
- seasonings and spices - 15 g;
- tomato sauce - 400 g;
- garlic - 1 pc .;
- salt - to taste.
How to cook stuffed peppers
To properly prepare the stuffed peppers, you must act as follows:
- Finely chop the onion and fry it with spices and spices over medium heat until cooked, warming up a pan with butter for this.At this time, wash the carrots and chop finely. Add it to the onions and fry for another 5 minutes. Then turn the pan off and let the vegetables cool.
- Mix the minced meat with rice, add carrots and onions there. Then start preparing the pepper. Wash it thoroughly under running water, then cut off the top and remove the seeds. Each pepper is filled to the top with minced meat and put in a frying pan, where you first need to heat the olive oil.
- Fill the stuffed peppers with tomato sauce, add chopped garlic to them. Cover the peppers and simmer them on low heat for 25-30 minutes.
- Pull the stuffed peppers into the dish and serve. You can sprinkle them with chopped parsley and pour sour cream.