How to cook the easiest and fastest cake in the microwave
Ingredients needed to make a cake in the microwave:
- 1 raw egg;
- 3 tablespoons of sunflower oil;
- 5 tablespoons of milk;
- 3 tablespoons sugar;
- 4 tablespoons flour;
- 2 tablespoons dried cocoa;
- 1 table spoon of potato starch;
- 1 teaspoon baking powder.
Cooking a simple and fast cake in the microwave:
1. First of all, you need to beat an egg with sugar.
2. Then gradually add cocoa to this mixture, gently and intensively stirring.
3. In the resulting mixture alternately pour the flour, starch and baking powder, knead the dough well with a spoon.
4. Then pour the milk and butter into the thick dough, mix well again.
5. Take the form for a microwave oven (preferably glass) and slightly lubricate its bottom and walls with oil.
6. Place the dough in the form, smooth and put in a microwave.
7. Cooking biscuits need at maximum power about 3-3.5 minutes.
8.Then the cake should be cooled and carefully cut into 2 cake.
9. Prepare the cream, thoroughly whipping sour cream with sugar. You can also fluff cakes with jam, jam, condensed milk, or any other cream.
10. Grease the cake with a cream; in the middle you can put a thin layer of bananas or strawberries