How to create a login?
The Skype login is a name consisting of Latin letters and numbers required for logging in to the program. After registering your account, you cannot change the login, but only register a new one.
In our article you will find information on how to create a login.
What you need to have before registering
- Skype program installed on your computer;
- access to the Internet.
Register on Skype
- Go to.
- Click on "Register new user".
- Enter the full name and surname in Cyrillic or Latin letters.
- Enter your email address twice.
- Fill out a block of personal information about yourself: date of birth, gender, country, city, language, phone number.
- Create a username and password for Skype, with which you will enter the program.
- If you wish, you can subscribe to the newsletter from the site by ticking the appropriate box.
- Enter the verification code and click "I agree (-on) - Next."
- Login must be unique;
- It is not necessary to use your surname or first name, a login can be any word or combination of words, but written in Latin letters, as we said above;
- The following characters can be used in the login - dot, underscore or hyphen;
- If the login you have invented is busy, and you don’t want to change it, add numbers or valid characters to the name;
- To make the login easier to read, make part of the letters capitalized. For example, IvanovaAnna or Petrov.Andrey;
- Try to come up with a login that will just be written, read and can be easily remembered.