How to create a torrent?
The popularity of torrent trackers remains extremely high. However, for users of the Torrent program, it is of fundamental importance not only to download torrent files, but also to distribute them themselves. The big plus for each user of this program will be the fact if he creates the torrent file himself and starts distributing it. This has a good effect on the rating and allows you to access many closed hands on the tracker. We also recommend that you familiarize yourself with the interesting section on our website dedicated to the Torrent program.
How to create a torrent file
In order to create your own distribution, you need to do the following:
- In the program window go to the menu "File".
- Next, select "Create a new."
- Click "Select File". Make sure the torrent is not private. To do this, uncheck the box next to “Private torrent” or for the English version - Private torrent. Such torrents are created for an individual circle of people.
- After creating the file, you need to select the folder in which the file will be saved.
You can read more about torrent creation and distributions in the article How to create a torrent.
Upload file to tracker
Now you need to upload the created torrent to the tracker. We will consider the general principle on which most torrent trackers work. So, to upload a file to the site, you need to perform the following steps:
- Find the button "Download torrent" on the website. It may also be called "Create a torrent distribution." Click and go to the create distribution page.
- Specify the name and description of the file. The description should be made detailed, since without it moderators can remove the distribution.
- Specify system requirements if necessary.
- Specify additional information.
- Select the file and start the download.
- When the download is complete, the file will be available to tracker users.
It is advisable to familiarize yourself with all the nuances and rules of the site before loading. Particular attention should be paid to the points of the rules that prohibit certain content. It can be not only 18+ category content, but also containing political and religious podcasts.