How to create an iso disk?
Watch the video
An ISO image is an opportunity to recover computer files attacked by a virus at a critical time. The disk with the image should be in each user who at least a little value their data. Consider how to create an ISO disk image in different programs.
Burn aware free
- Download the program Burn Aware Free, install, following the prompts of the installation wizard.
- Open the program. You will see a window with a lot of icons, click on the one under which it says "Copy to image".
- In the window that appears, in the "Source" field, select the disk from which you want to make an image, and in the "Assignment" field indicate the location where the image is saved. This could be, for example, a DVD or a removable hard disk.
- Press the "Copy" button - the process of creating an image will begin. It can take a long time.
- When the copy process is complete, you can find the boot ISO where you saved it.
DAEMON Tools Lite
- Download and install the program DAEMON Tools Lite.
- Open the program and on the toolbar, under the image catalog, select the icon that shows the disk and floppy disk. This icon is responsible for the "Create Disk Image" button.
- In the window that appears, select "Drive" - the place from which the copy will be made, and "Output image file" - the place where the data will be copied.
- In the "File Type" field, select "Standard ISO Images", press the "Start" button.
- Everything, it remains only to wait for the end of the process.
- Download and install the program UltraISO.
- In the window that opens, select "File / New / CD / DVD Image with Data" and specify the disk whose data we want to save. You can, by the way, select individual folders and files. There are two options for selecting data - standard explorer and a file manager built into the program. In the second case, you just need to move the files from the bottom of the program window to the top.
- Select "File / Save As ..." and specify the path where you want to save the image. Click the "Save" button - the process has started.
- We are waiting for the procedure to end, it's done!
I must say that there is still a lot of programs to create an ISO disk, but they all work in approximately the same way. It’s difficult to talk about which program is better, because it all depends on how comfortable the user is working with this or that interface.