How to force yourself not to be lazy?
Traditionally it is considered that laziness is a vice.
However, there are situations when it acts as a protective reaction of the body to overwork. And since the causes of laziness can be different, then the means of dealing with it are different.
If laziness is a conscious choice of an idle lifestyle, then the reasons for such behavior can be:
- Low level or lack of incentive for any activity. You can fight this kind of laziness by increasing motivation. That is, weigh in detail and decide whether you really need what you want to achieve.
- Weak willpower. Even when everything is thought out and decided, it is far from always possible to proceed to the realization of the desired. And if you do not know how to force yourself not to be lazy, then in this case the most important thing to “get involved in a fight” is to start acting, and this is already half the success.
- Procrastination - postponing cases for a more favorable period. Get rid of this "dependence" will help change activities.So, mental work is best combined with physical activity, which will allow you to distract and shift attention.
- Sometimes the result of laziness is the fear of responsibility. As a rule, the laying of this complex occurs in childhood, when parents, protecting their children, try to protect it from any difficulties. In many cases, you can get rid of this complex yourself. But if the problem persists, then it is worth contacting a psychologist.
- Another type of laziness belongs to the lazy somewhat different category - workaholics. There comes a time when such a person gets tired so much that he simply cannot work anymore. As a result, it seems to him that he is lazy, there is a feeling of guilt, irritation. The best way to deal with such laziness is intense and long rest.