How to make potato pancakes?
A large number of dishes are prepared from potatoes. For example, you can make pancakes out of it. For their preparation you need a minimum amount of ingredients, the recipe itself is not complicated.
Potato pancake recipe
Before you start making pancakes, you need to stock up on the following ingredients:
- potatoes - 6 pieces (medium size);
- egg - 2 pcs .;
- salt and pepper to taste;
- flour - 3 tbsp. spoons;
- hard cheese - 100 g;
- onions - 1 pc .;
- vegetable oil - for frying.
- Clean the potatoes from dirt and sand, wash them. Then peel off and remove the eyes. After that, wash the potatoes again, and then cut them into cubes, cover with water and cook until ready.
- Peel the onions and wash thoroughly under running water, then finely chop it with a knife. Transfer the onions to a clean bowl and set aside.
- Take any hard cheese, grate on a fine grater and then transfer to a bowl with onions.
- Ceiling boiled potatoes, add pepper and salt to it.Next, put it in a bowl to the main ingredients and carefully move. After that, put in there two chicken eggs and add flour. Stir the ingredients again to create a fluffy and smooth mass.
- Pour vegetable oil into a frying pan and put it on medium heat. When it is hot, start putting one tablespoon of potato dough into it. Fry the pancakes on each side until golden brown, and then lay out on a plate and serve.
- You can form pancakes with your hands, making small patties of potato dough, which then immediately begin to fry.
- When preparing such a dish, you can add mushrooms or minced meat.
- To make the pancakes more fragrant, you should add 1-2 cloves of garlic, which should be finely chopped.
- Before serving the pancakes, you can sprinkle them with finely chopped greens.