How to privatize an apartment for free

You will need
  • - passport;
  • - statement;
  • - extracts from the cadastral passport;
  • - certificate of non-participation in privatization;
  • - extract from the house book;
  • - extract from the personal account;
  • - resolution;
  • - application to the registration center.
If you live in a social apartment, you have the right to make it your property for free. To do this, you will need to contact the Department of Housing Policy with a package of documents and a statement. All citizens registered in municipal housing can take part in free privatization. If someone does not want to take part in this, get a notarial waiver.
In addition to the application, the form of which has a unified form and is filled in on the spot when you contact the Department, you are required to submit documents proving the identity of all participants in the privatization. Minor citizens participate in privatization with their parents,guardians or legal representatives who perform for them all legally significant actions and put signatures in all documents, but it is necessary to present the birth certificate of the child.
In BTI, you will receive a cadastral extract from the apartment passport, a copy of the cadastral plan and a floor-by-floor explication of the building. If the cadastral documents are not executed or more than 5 years have passed since their last update, you will have to call a technician at your own expense who will conduct a housing inspection and on this basis will prepare or update all documents.
To confirm the right of all citizens registered in an apartment to free privatization, everyone will need to get a certificate from the Department of Housing Policy from all places of residence, starting from 1991. If everyone lived only in an apartment that they plan to privatize and have not moved anywhere from 1991 until the time of privatization, there is no need to confirm their right to free privatization with certificates.
Get an extract from the personal account, which is issued in the housing department and an extract from the house book of the form №9.
Contact a single registration center, fill out an application, submit all documents and photocopies.After one month, you will receive a certificate of ownership in which all participants in the privatization will be entered, that is, the apartment will be issued in common shared ownership.