How to reboot iPhone?
IPhone, like any technique, tends to hang. If the iPhone hangs, then there are two ways to reset it. Consider them.
For this method it is necessary:
- Press the on / off button, which is located on the top edge of the iPhone on the right side;
- Hold it in this state for a few seconds, usually 3-7;
- A “turn off” button will appear at the top of the screen;
- You need to hold your finger on the button in the indicated direction, from left to right, the iPhone will turn off;
- After some time, you can turn on the device. Reboot is complete.
This method will take a little more time, it is effective when the device no longer responds to a soft reset. It should be borne in mind that with such a reboot, the data open at the time of the hangup is lost.
- We press simultaneously two buttons on / off and home - a round button under the screen, on iPhone 6 and 6s, this touch button.
- Hold from 5 to 15 seconds.
- The iPhone will turn off on its own.
- Turn on the iPhone and check if everything works.
With such methods, you can easily restart iPhone 4, iPhone 5 and others, that is, there is no difference in rebooting mobile phones from apple.
In some cases, a reboot is not required, just wait a while to get the phone working again. If, however, a reboot does not help or the iPhone hangs up very often, then it is better to refer it to a service center to specialists.