How to treat atopic dermatitis?
Neurodermatitis is a chronic disease characterized by frequent exacerbations. The factors causing the disease include heredity, psychological disorders, and allergic reactions. Initially, atopic dermatitis manifests itself in the form of pruritus on various parts of the skin, and after the affected areas are combed, nodules appear on the skin. Consider how to cure atopic dermatitis in various ways.
Relief of symptoms
To alleviate the symptoms of this disease in many ways:
- Itching is reduced with the help of compresses and rubdowns, based on the infusions of the following medicinal plants: chamomile, oak bark, horsetail, plantain.
- Neurodermatitis may be allergic to dust, so daily cleaning can also alleviate the symptoms of the disease.
- During an exacerbation of the disease, it is recommended to clean the skin without soap.
- You can not smoke in rooms where there is a patient.
- Try not to comb the affected skin.
- It is recommended not to eat sweets and spices.
Folk treatment of neurodermatitis
- Ointment of sulfur and fat.Five hundred grams of pork lard melted in a frying pan over low heat. Strain into the china and add sulfur, in the amount of 250 grams. Stir until the product is smooth. Before applying the ointment, thoroughly clean the skin and rub it with a towel. Then apply the ointment. The tool is used until complete recovery. If the ointment does not help, it is recommended to mix lard and sulfur in equal proportions.
- Broth from wormwood. It is recommended to wash several times in the broth of wormwood throughout the year. To do this, do not choose the bitter. Pour boiling water over the grass and pour this broth into the water for bathing. After bathing, do not wipe.
- Salo and aloe juice. Mix the melted lard in the amount of 70 grams with 50 grams of aloe juice, add a few drops of fir oil. Mix the mixture and wait until it cools. This ointment should be stored in the refrigerator. She smeared the affected areas of the body.
- Broth leaves of rue. Boil half a liter of water in an enamel saucepan. Grind the leaves of rue and add them to boiling water. Chop the leaves of rue and pour into the pan. Wait until the water leaves boil.After half an hour, skip the broth through the mesh, separating the leaves. Before going to bed, lubricate the body with a solution, put on all clean, bed clean linen. So do every day. Often change the bedding, pre-ironing it.
- Soap. Pour into a pot of water and dissolve the soap in it. A lot of foam should form on the surface of the water. Moisten the sponge in the solution. Wash the body of the patient so that a soapy crust remains on the skin. In half an hour we will wash off this crust. Then we smear the affected places with ointment.
- Potassium carbonate, sulfur and fat. Mix in proportions 1-2-0,2, potassium, sulfur, and lard. Apply to the affected skin. When the itching begins, wash off the ointment and put on clean, ironed linen.
These tools will help you cure atopic dermatitis. Treatment of folk remedies is usually long, so if you want to get rid of the disease in a shorter time, consult a dermatologist.
Consider how to treat atopic dermatitis with medication.
- External hormonal, hormonal and antibacterial agents are used. Non-hormonal agents can also be used: anti-inflammatory and stimulating regeneration.
- Antiallergic agents are used to relieve symptoms either by injection or by mouth.
- With irritability and lack of sleep, sedatives are used.
- Assign an individual diet: no smoked, citrus, eggs, chocolate.
- Also can be used spa treatment, physiotherapy. Hygiene requirements must be observed.
Now you know how neurodermatitis manifests itself. How to treat this disease is up to you. But nevertheless, we recommend that you seek advice from the appropriate specialist who will prescribe the right drugs.