How to treat lichen?
Deprive is a common disease that can occur in both children and adults. It must be treated, only in this way it will be possible to get rid of complications. However, it is important to choose the right therapy for the variety of lichen.
How to treat color lichen
Color lichen occurs most often in those who live in a country with a humid hot climate. When it is present in the stratum corneum of the epidermis, Malassezia furfur and Pityrpsporum orbiculare are present in a large number. Because of them, light dark-brown spots appear on the skin.
It is necessary to treat color lichen only after diagnosis and under medical supervision. Usually, antimycotic agents are used during therapy, which can be represented by sprays, tablets, creams and solutions. They are used 2 times a day for 2 weeks. These drugs will help:
- "Irunin" and others.
Along with this, it is necessary to carry out the following procedures:
- Take the stems, flowers and leaves of celandine, thoroughly wash them under running water, and then chop.After that, pour 200 g of raw material with 2 liters of boiling water. Leave it to infuse for 30-50 minutes, then strain and add a bath of warm water. Lie in it for 15-20 minutes.
- Take onion, peel it and scroll through the meat grinder. Put the resulting mass on gauze and squeeze the juice out of the raw material. Wipe them with a cotton swab affected by color deprive space on the skin.
- Excellent for this disease helps burdock and burdock oil. It is necessary to take the fresh leaves of this plant, thoroughly wash and squeeze juice from them. Mix it with a little oil. Apply the mixture to affected areas several times a day. Flush it is not required.
How to treat ringworm
Ringworm - an infectious disease that affects the skin, nails and hair. It is caused by pathogenic fungi Trichophyton and Microsporum. For his treatment must be examined. According to its results, anti-fungal drugs are prescribed in the form of tablets and ointments, for example:
The course of treatment is 2 weeks or more. The dosage of drugs must be selected by the doctor depending on the severity of the disease and body weight. Along with this, it is recommended to carry out the following procedures:
- Take the leaves of the purslane garden or plantain blachnoy, rinse thoroughly under running water, then put them in gauze and squeeze the juice. Wipe the affected areas several times a day.
- Mix wood oil and hot warm sulfur. Then cool the resulting mass and apply to the places where there is ringworm. It does not need to be washed off.
- Wash the raisins, cut it in half, and then rub the affected areas with it. Despite the simplicity of this procedure, you will be able to notice improvements after the first day. Do it as often as possible.
How to treat herpes zoster
Before treating herpes zoster, you should find out what it is. This is a recurrent infection. It is often referred to as herpes zoster. Please note that in the last stage of this disease, inpatient treatment is required. In other cases, the following medications are taken on prescription:
The duration of therapy based on them ranges from 6 to 14 days. You also need to carry out such procedures:
- Bathing.Type warm water in the bath, add some bitter almond oil and sea salt there. Then lie in it for 15-25 minutes.
- Mix 1 tbsp. l chopped garlic with 100 g of natural honey. Lubricate affected areas with the mixture.
- Wipe the skin with peppermint decoction. Take it in an amount of 10 g, fill it with hot water and soak on low heat for 15 minutes, then strain and cool slightly.
Also, lichen can be treated in other ways.