Magnificent and thin: we prepare pancakes on serum
Whey pancakes come out as tasty as on more valuable dairy products. Based on the basics of the recipe, pancakes can be made smooth and openwork, small and large, with and without sweet and salty fillings.
- Preparation time:25 minutes
- Cooking time:40 minutes
Serum lush pancakes: a recipe
Plump pancakes are good as an independent dish - you can't wrap the stuffing in them. But they are perfectly combined with jam, fresh berries, syrups, condensed milk and even with fried bacon.
How to please relatives fluffy pancakes on whey:
- Mix in a bowl salted flour with sugar.
- Heat the serum to 50 degrees. Pour the hot whey into a bowl of flour, leaving a couple of large spoons of dairy product.Stir until smooth, adding eggs.
- Boil the remaining whey and add the soda. Mix the resulting foam into the dough. Let the dough rise a quarter of an hour.
- Heat the pan and grease with a slice of bacon or vegetable oil.
- Pour the bubbling dough into the pan with a thick layer. When the bottom layer turns golden, turn over.
- Put them on a plate with a rag of clean cloth. Cover pancakes with the second part of the flap so that they do not cool down.
If you cooked very thick pancakes and are not sure that they were baked, you should put them for 5–7 minutes in the oven heated to 180 degrees.
Cooking thin pancakes on whey
If you prefer thin openwork pancakes, you can cook them with whey and them. You will need:
- whey - 3 stacks;
- flour - 2 stacks;
- 3 chicken eggs;
- granulated sugar - 3.5 tbsp .;
- vegetable oil - 2 tbsp .;
- butter - 30 g;
- salt - 1 tsp.
- Pour the whey product into a bowl, heat slightly, for example, by lowering the bottom of the container into a pan with hot water.
- Salt and beat with sugar and eggs. If the filling is salty, you will need 2 times less granulated sugar.
- In the process of whipping, add sifted flour in small portions.
- Add vegetable oil and mix the dough until smooth. Give it a ripening time of 25 minutes.
- On a hot griddle smeared with vegetable oil, fry the pancakes on both sides.
- Each grease with butter.
Pancakes will be plastic and airy if you add a spoonful of brandy to the dough. Drinking drunk will not make them, only give a delicate flavor.
If you have added vegetable oil to the dough, then you should grease the pan only before the first pancake. The rest and so will not burn.