Pear tart is a great option for a holiday
If you like pears and pastries, combine these ingredients and prepare an amazing pear-shaped tart.
What is tart
Tart is a supposedly French dish in the form of an open cake, which can be either a main course or an addition to it, or a dessert. The basis consists of a short-dough, and as fillings, fish, vegetables or meat, or berries and fruits filled with caramel, creams, sauces, supplemented with creamy-egg filling can be used.
How to make a stunning pear tarte?
How to cook a perfect and exquisite pear tart? We offer two of the most successful recipes.
Recipe number 1
In this recipe, you can make a gentle tart with cream. Here is what you need for this:
On the dough:
- a third cup of sugar;
- about 200-250 g of flour;
- 80-90 grams of butter;
- half a lemon;
- hl soda
- six or seven ripe pears.
For cream fill:
- two yolks;
- five st. l. flour;
- a full glass of milk;
- half a cup of sugar;
- bag of vanillin.
- First you need to make a dough. To do this, soften the oil, before getting out of the refrigerator and leaving in a warm place. Combine it with sugar and whisk with a mixer or blender. Gradually add flour and add soda, extinguished with vinegar. Knead the dough with your hands to make it elastic and not sticky to your hands. Add the grated dried lemon zest. Remove the dough for half an hour in the refrigerator.
- Take care of the cream. In milk, dissolve the yolks, sugar, flour and vanilla, mix everything thoroughly. Put the mixture on the fire and keep on it, stirring constantly. After boiling the cream should be cooked on the weakest fire in just a minute.
- Remove the dough, roll it into a round layer and place it on the bottom of a detachable form, after having been lubricated with a small amount of oil.
- Peel the pears, cut out the cores. Cut the fruit into slices and put them in a circle on the shortbread dough. Top with pour the cream.
- Heat the oven to 170 degrees and bake a tart in it for about 15 or 20 minutes.
Recipe number 2
You can make a great tart with caramel sauce. Prepare:
- 150-170 g of flour;
- eight tbsp. l.sugar sand (two spent on caramel);
- hl soda;
- 30 g of walnuts;
- a pinch of cinnamon;
- three egg whites;
- 50 ml of water;
- 50 ml almond liqueur;
- two large pears;
- two art. l. natural honey.
- Remove the butter from the refrigerator beforehand so that it is softened at the time of cooking. Enter sugar (six spoons) into it and carefully beat the mixture with a mixer or a blender.
- Sift flour and, together with quenched lemon juice or vinegar soda, add to the sugar-oil mixture. Immediately add the almond liqueur there, which will give the dessert a unique flavor. Knead the dough, set it aside in a cool place or refrigerator.
- Wash pears and free from peel and cores, cut into thin slices. Nuts should be peeled and broken. It is not necessary to crush them strongly, so that they are felt in the tarte and give it a special charm.
- Remove the dough, roll it into a layer, put it on the form laid by baking paper. Put pears and nuts on it, sprinkle it with a pinch of cinnamon.
- It is time to make a caramel sauce. To do this, combine the water with the sugar, cook until thick and add honey.Pour pears with nuts into this gravy and fragrant sauce.
- Send the form with the tart in a preheated to 170 degree oven for half an hour. During this time, the dough will be baked, and the sauce will soak, soften and caramelize pears.
Finally, a few useful tips to the landladies:
- If you do not know what pears are suitable, then use ripe, fairly dense and juicy. But over-ripe and overly soft fruits will not work, as they will not retain their shape in the baking process.
- It is better to take a detachable form: it is much easier and easier to remove baking from it.
- Many wonder how much to bake tart. The exact time will depend on the thickness of the cake and the characteristics of your oven, but it is possible to determine the readiness by the ruddy appetizing crust formed on the surface of the pears. Goldenness signals that the dough has also been baked, because its layer is very thin.
- Try to add pears with other fruits or berries, such as apples, bananas, cranberries, currants, strawberries.
- Pear filling is not necessary to fill with cream or sauce. You can use the same fruit, but then choose the most ripe, juicy and sweet, so that their juice and natural sugar will make the dessert tasty.Sour and dense fruits in this case will not work, as they can overdry during the heat treatment.
- Tart without pouring can be served with whipped cream, berry and fruit sauce.
- It is better to eat such a dessert hot and fresh immediately after preparation. But before cutting, allow it to cool slightly to keep it in shape, and the dough does not break under the weight of the filling.
Treat yourself, loved ones or guests with a delicious pear tart!