Acne on the cheeks, how to get rid of?
Many of you probably know that the skin of the face can "tell" about the entire state of your body, as a whole. Pale, saggy, gray skin indicates the presence of a disease, and ruddy and beautiful about the health of internal organs. Let's take a look at this article, where it comes from, get on your cheeks. What do these manifestations mean, and how to deal with them.
The value of acne on the skin
Acne can appear both in adolescence and at a rather mature age. The reasons for this are a whole lot. Let us begin to understand the important question of why acne on the cheeks may appear in an adult and, at first glance, a healthy person.
- The most important cause is problems in the work of the stomach and intestines. This is what happens if the cleaning functions of the body become clogged and cannot remove all harmful substances. Such disruptions can lead to various violations and as a result, pimples appear on the cheeks. How to get rid of these manifestations, we will tell you below.
- Acne can also indicate a violation of hormonal levels.
- Disruption of the body's immune system.
To determine the true cause of acne, you can use a medical examination. For this you need to pass all possible tests. Consider that you can spend a lot of time on treatment, smear ointment, but the result will not be. And you can contact a specialist and find out the cause in a short time to eliminate the cause and cure the disease.
- After a full examination, a specialist will prescribe treatment. In parallel with the cosmetic procedures should be carried out medication. So you will achieve visible improvements in the shortest possible time.
- If you woke up in the morning and found a big red pimple on your cheek, then you can make facial masks with aloe juice as cosmetic procedures. They will make the skin tidier, fresher. Using such masks, you clean the dirty pores.
- If you have a normal skin type, and, say, you have noticed acne on the right cheek, then you can try to use tar tar to combat them. It will dry existing pimples, and remove dirt from the pores.
- Do not use too oily creams for make-up.
- Also, do not squeeze acne.After that, almost always, scars and scars remain on the skin.
- Salicylic acid has proven itself well. It has a drying, antibacterial and exfoliating action. Wipe face should be moistened with salicylic acid, cotton swab, but no more than 2 times a day.
- You can also wipe your face with chamomile extract. It also has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- The pledge of radiant, beautiful, healthy skin is the correct and timely treatment of acne.
Expanding the topic of acne formation, it should be noted that they can be both normal, external and subcutaneous. Acne on the cheeks or other parts of the face, do not appear immediately. Initially, there is a painful seal, and around it an inflamed area of skin. This could go on for a few days.
As a rule, subcutaneous acne occurs due to a violation of sebum outflows. As a result, the duct of sebaceous glands is blocked and a certain amount of pus accumulates, and this is why a cystic formation occurs.
Ways to fight acne
- First of all, it is necessary to eliminate the inflammatory process.Ozone therapy is well suited for this. Such treatment prevents scarring and blemishes. Ozone has the ability to resist all germs. After a subcutaneous injection, the pimple matures in a couple of hours and does not torment a person for weeks.
- Ozone relieves swelling and redness on the skin. The body begins to intensively produce elastin and collagen.
- Do not forget about personal hygiene.
- Remember that if you open the boil on your own, you risk getting an atrophic scar on the face. Inflamed nodes are deep and when attempting to open, you can damage other tissues. Thus, the inflammatory process will only increase. You risk exacerbating an already unpleasant disease.