Strawberry jam from the forest and garden for the winter - a five-minute recipe. How to cook strawberry jam - delicious recipes with photos and videos step by step
Rich, fragrant and very beautiful strawberry jam is one of the most popular homemade preparations for the winter. This beautiful sweet dessert is made from both garden and forest berries. Some housewives choose the simplest recipes with photos and cook the so-called “five minutes”, others spend more time at the stove and prepare a real thick delicacy, which resembles honey in consistency. In our new collection there are all the best ways to make strawberry jam. Use these recommendations and cook delicious and healthy berry desserts for your loved ones.
Jam of a five-minute out of the forest strawberries for the winter - a recipe with a photo
From strawberries and garden strawberry forest differs in size fruits, but to taste nothing these berries are not inferior. A five-minute jam prepared from a red-cheeked beauty turns out to be thick and unusually fragrant. According to the recipe information, water is not included in the sweet dish, due to which the syrup boils down to a dense, almost honey consistency, and the berries themselves perfectly retain their shape and do not lose a bright, rich hue.
Ingredients for a five-minute recipe of strawberry jam
- wild strawberry - 2 kg
- sugar - 2 kg
Step-by-step instructions to the recipe of five-minute jam from strawberries for winter
- Strawberries to sort out, remove stems, wash well in running water and lay on a kitchen sieve to make the glass all the moisture.
- Fold the dried fruits in a cooking bowl, sprinkle with sugar, cover with gauze or a kitchen towel and leave for 10-12 hours to separate the berry juice and the sugar in it is completely dissolved.
- At the end of the required time, place the container with the sweet semi-finished product on the stove and bring to a boil over medium heat.Stir regularly to prevent the syrup from burning. When the surface of the jam begins to actively boil, reduce the level of heating and boil the delicacy within 5 minutes.
- Hot pack a delicacy for sterilized, dry cans, roll up under tin lids and wrap in a warm blanket until it cools completely. For storage, send to the pantry or basement, where direct sunlight does not penetrate.
How to cook for the winter jam from wild strawberries without cooking
Preparation for the winter of jam from wild strawberry without cooking takes a minimum of time. From the hostess is required only to prepare the berries and pour them with sugar, and then unfolded in sterilized jars and cover with lids. True, at room temperature such a delicacy has all the chances to ferment, so it will have to be kept in the refrigerator until the onset of cold weather. But the product has quite obvious plus. Berries that are not heat-treated retain a maximum of valuable substances and useful vitamins that are necessary for the human body.
Ingredients for making delicious strawberry jam for winter
- wild strawberry - 1.5 kg
- sugar - 1.5 kg
A step-by-step instruction on how to cook jam from wild strawberries for winter without cooking
- Separate the berries from the twigs and leaves, then sort them out, leaving only strong fruits without a hint of bruising, wash them thoroughly and discard in a colander to dry out a little.
- To fill the bottom of the deep enameled container with sugar, lay a layer of strawberries on top and repeat these steps until all the components are finished. Use strawberries and sugar in a ratio of 1: 1 (for 1 cup of berries, take 1 cup of granulated sugar).
- Gently mix the sweet mass with a long wooden spoon or spatula, trying not to damage the integrity of the berries. Cover the container with a clean linen towel or gauze, folded in several layers, and send to a dry, warm and not too consecrated place for 10-12 hours.
- When the sugar crystals completely dissolve in the strawberry juice, mix thoroughly again, arrange in sterilized jars, close with plastic covers and store in a refrigerator.
How to make homemade strawberry jam - recipe with photos step by step
Fragrant strawberry jam can be prepared according to this simple recipe.The composition in addition to berries and sugar includes citric acid and water. Thanks to lemon, strawberries do not lose their saturated natural color during storage, and water slightly dilutes the syrup density and makes it more plastic and fluid.
Essential ingredients for homemade strawberry jam
- sugar - 1,7 kg
- strawberries - 1 kg
- water - 1.5 st
- citric acid - 1 tsp
Step-by-step instruction to the recipe for making strawberry jam
- Separate berries from leaves and stalks, rinse in cool water and drain in a colander to drain all liquid.
- Pour water into an enamel container, put it on the stove and bring to a boil over medium heat. When the liquid starts to boil very intensively, reduce the heat to a minimum, pour in the sugar and continue cooking, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon until the sugar crystals dissolve completely.
- Pour the berries with hot syrup, bring to a boil on minimal heat and remove from the stove for 15 minutes to infuse jam. Repeat this procedure 3-4 times.
- Immediately before the final shutdown, pour in citric acid, mix well and allow the mass to boil.
- In a hot form, put on jars, cap with lids, wrap a towel, a warm jacket or blanket and wait until the jam cools off on its own. Then put in storage in the basement or cellar.
How to cook fragrant and tasty strawberry jam
To make jam from strawberries turned out to be not only attractive externally, very thick and rich, but also fragrant, you need to use fragrant spices, for example, cinnamon in the process of preparation. If such pronounced smells are not to your liking, you can take vanilla instead or put it in a basin of jam a couple of minutes before turning off 2-3 sprigs of mint. These components will enrich the overall taste, and the natural aroma will give the necessary richness and depth.
Necessary ingredients for making tasty strawberry jam
- strawberries - 2 kg
- sugar - 2 kg
- cinnamon - ½ tsp
Step-by-step instructions on how to make fragrant strawberry jam at home
- To sort the strawberries, remove the leaves and stems, wash the berries well and place them on a towel to dry.
- Dry berries are divided into two approximately equal halves. In one part to put off more dense, strong berries, and in the second - a little crumpled.
- Grind crumpled berries with a blender into a homogeneous fluid mass.
- Pour entire berries with sugar and leave for 3-4 hours, so they let the juice.
- After the time has elapsed, combine the ground and whole berries, put the container on the fire and, stirring regularly, warm it on medium heat. When the jam starts to boil, reduce the heating and boil the berry preform for at least 10 minutes.
- Then pour ground cinnamon, mix well and cook another 4-5 minutes.
- When hot, spread them out on dry, sterilized cans, roll up with tin lids and, wrapped in a blanket, leave in the kitchen until it is completely cool. Then clean the cellar or basement.
Dietary strawberry jam - how to cook: a recipe with photos
If you follow the advice of this recipe with a photo and cook strawberry jam not with sugar, but with natural, low-calorie stevia, you will get not only a tasty, but also a healthy delicacy, which even those who vigilantly follow the figure and prefer healthy ones can eat in any quantities nutrition.