Tip 3: Pineapple Cake Without Baking
- 750 g of biscuits (sugar is perfect);
- 1 full glass of cow milk;
- granulated sugar to taste;
- ½ liter sour cream;
- jar of canned pineapples (circles).
- First prepare the pineapples. They must be carefully removed from the jar and allowed to drain to excess juice. To do this, put the pineapples on paper towels or just blot with napkins. Then pour the remaining juice in a jar into a separate cup, as it is still useful to you.
- Cow's milk also needs to be poured into a fairly wide cup, separate from the juice from the can. Sugar is put in sour cream, as a rule, 1 or 2 tablespoons is enough, but if you want, put a little more. Then the resulting sour cream mass is thoroughly whipped with a whisk. You can also use a mixer for this.
- Next, you need to cover the saucepan with cling film so that its edges are higher than the edges of the container itself. Then pineapple rings are placed on the bottom, and a row is laid out along the edge, so that a shallow cup is obtained.
- After that comes a row of cookies.To do this, the cookies are placed in one row at the bottom of the formed cup, but before that, each of them is dipped in the juice left over from pineapples and in milk. When the first layer of cookies is laid, it should be generously smeared with sour cream mass.
- Then the second layer is laid out in the same way, then the third and so on, until the cookies and whipped sour cream run out. But it should be borne in mind that the final layer should consist of cookies, which should not be dipped in any juice or milk.
- Then the cake is covered with cling film on top and some rather heavy load is put on it. The pan is removed overnight in the fridge.
- In the morning you will need to get a cake. To do this, carefully remove it together with cling film and turn it over so that the top is a layer of pineapples, and the bottom is made of non-soaked biscuits. After that you will only have to decorate the cake. For example, you can sprinkle it with crumbs made from cookies, and ripe strawberries, raspberries and so on will look very nice.