What does the name Nikolai mean?
September 2, 2011
The name Nikolai has an ancient Greek origin - Nikolaos, which translates as "the winner of the nations." It is a reliable, good and somewhat harsh name. And this name combines kindness and tenderness.
What does the name Nicholas
- Nikolay in childhood is a strong and healthy boy who rarely gets sick. Kohl will not pester his parents, be capricious. Maybe that's why he is not pampered with attention, as a rule.
- Nikolai succeeds in his studies, he studies well in all subjects. He is always distinguished by savvy! He is strong and active, he overcomes difficulties on his own.
- The character of Nicholas is balanced, the man named Nikolay is hardworking and efficient. Nikolai is very friendly, just chatting with him. But in anger, Nicholas can break the firewood, which he will later regret.
- As for the professional path, Nicholas has the opportunity to master any profession, whatever he chooses. He is able to earn good money. If Nikolai achieves a leadership position, then his character will show the features of a tough and oppressive person.Subordinates are more often afraid of such people.
- What does the name Nikolai mean in love ... Such a man is rather easily addicted to women. As soon as he likes the girl, he will immediately invite her on a date, and even a marriage proposal can be made in a few days. He doesn’t care what others think. When Nikolai loves, he is jealous and passionate. Nikolai will help his wife around the house in cleaning, go for groceries.
- Nikolai loves his family and just adores his children! Indulges in any of their whims, pampers them, the soul does not deny them Children, in turn, are madly in love with their father, Nicholas. Women with the name Daria, Zoya, Lyubov, Anna, Zinaida, Larisa and Elvira are suitable for creating a family for Nikolai. The marriage with Veronica, Catherine, Alla, Galina, Elena, Inna, Yulia, Olga, Marina, Lyudmila, Olesya, Rimma, Eugenia, Elizabeth and Valentina will not be completely successful.