What is contractions?
The last weeks of waiting, for a pregnant woman, are the climax. After all, very soon she will be able not only to see, but also to press her little and such long-awaited baby to the breast. Let's analyze in this article what are the shortages and how the delivery in general takes place.
Do not think that you can skip the fight. There are rumors about training bouts among future moms. They are also called false. So let's try to figure out what a false fight is.
- These contractions can appear three weeks before delivery.
- They serve to prepare the muscles of the uterus for childbirth.
- False contractions are not regular and can occur up to six times a day, but last up to a minute and stop when the position of the body changes.
- If you are tired of these contractions, then a warm bath or a light massage will help get rid of them. You can just lay on your side and quietly lie down for a while.
What causes contractions
There are many rumors about how to bring the fight closer. For example:
- Having sex
- Reception tincture of sage,
- Tampons soaked in a sage infusion
- Jumping, cleaning.
But you should know that all these methods must be negotiated with the doctor who leads your pregnancy. After all, it is possible not only not to cause contractions, but also to harm the baby.
With the onset of the first phase of labor, the muscles of the uterus contract and open the cervix so that it misses the fetus.
- To cope with the pain will help you a special technique of proper breathing. Try to breathe evenly and deeply, inhale with your nose and exhale with your mouth.
- After complying with all the formalities, the doctor or midwife will examine you and determine how far the cervix has opened.
- You should be aware that the cervix is a ring of muscles that are closed around the uterine mouth. And in turn, several longitudinal muscles, which form the walls of the uterus, depart from the uterine cavity. When contractions occur, the muscles contract and pull the cervix inward, stretch it, and it misses the head of the child.
- When contractions become especially strong, and the interval between them is reduced to a minute, the woman can note either excessive activity or a depressed state.
- There may be a desire to push and push the fetus, but in no case should it be done, since the opening of the cervix has not yet occurred sufficiently for the delivery.
- At this stage of labor, the midwife or doctor will check for disclosure after a certain amount of time.
- To alleviate the pain, you can get on all fours and lower your head in your arms.
- If the doctor noted the full disclosure, then you are sent to the rod-hall. Midwives will help you choose a comfortable posture for childbirth and show you how to straighten out. The main thing is to listen to the advice of a doctor.
- First, the baby's head will appear, and then the shoulder. The midwife will check if there is no cord entanglement, and if everything is normal, then you will need to work a little more and your baby will be born.
With the onset of the third phase of labor, the woman will give an injection of the drug, which will contribute to more intensive uterine contractions. This is necessary in order to quickly moved the placenta. The doctor can pull the umbilical cord and pull out the placenta, as well as check its integrity. Now you know what training fights are, as well as all phases of labor.