What is good for the liver?
The liver is an important organ of the human body. It helps digestion, and also eliminates harmful substances that have accumulated inside the person. Read in our article what is good for the liver.
To ensure the health of the liver, and longevity itself - it is necessary to use products that are good for the body.
- Dried fruits: prunes, raisins, dried apricots. It is possible to eat as independently, and adding in various dishes.
- Fruits: bananas, apples, plums, figs. They supply the liver with a necessary set of vitamins.
- Vegetables: cabbage, beets, carrots, zucchini, tomatoes, cucumbers, pumpkin. Contribute to the restoration of the liver. It is recommended to use both separately and in the form of stews, vegetable salads and hot soups.
- Greens: parsley, dill. Remove harmful substances from the body.
- Meat of chicken, young calf, turkey. Steam or boil. Especially useful are steam burgers.
- Vegetable oils: olive, mustard, linseed and amaranth oil of cold pressed. Help the liver.
- Fish: carp, trout, cod, pike perch. Fat meat lovers are advised to do fasting days on a fishy diet. The fish is steamed or baked.
- Dairy and dairy products: kefir, natural yogurt, yogurt, low-fat cottage cheese, cheese. Help the liver to unload, improve digestion.
- Kashi: oatmeal, buckwheat, millet. Stabilize the liver. Regular use is recommended.
- Nuts: almonds, peanuts, pine. Prevent the occurrence of cancer.
- Eggs: chicken and quail. Eat only fresh eggs. It is recommended to boil soft boil.
- Grain bread. If possible, dry before eating.
- Pure water. Also mineral water "Essentuki", "Borjomi", "Narzan".
- Broths: dogrose, chamomile, mint. Restore the work of the liver and saturate with useful substances.
It is recommended to use cooked food immediately, as over time, toxic substances are formed in it. Refuse fatty foods and strong alcohol. Remember that many drugs adversely affect the liver, so use the devices as directed by your doctor.